Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They apply to you when you visiting our shop. Access to and use of the purchase and search services available in this Web site are bound by the following terms, conditions and notices.
- Definitions in these Terms and Conditions
- Applicable Law means any law, rule, regulation, obligation, lawful binding determination or decision of regulator in any country (or political sub-division of a country).
- Content means things that you may see, read, hear, download or access on or via the Site (including but not limited to messages, files, data, software, images, photographs, illustrations, text and other materials).
- Hong Kong means The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the Peoples Republic of China.
- We or us means fashionmi company.
- Shop or site means www.fashionmi.com
- The Terms and Conditions
- We are the company operate the site. However, we exercise no complete editorial control over some of the content on the site. In some cases other persons may provide some content or provide other Internet sites you may view or access through our site.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time. The revised terms will immediately effect while they are posted on the site. You should therefore read the Terms each time you visit the Website to buy goods to make sure that you are aware of and accept the terms that apply to our sale and your purchase of goods at that time.
- You may required to register with us or provide us information in some of the cases. Where you are required to do this:
i. you must provide us accurate, complete and updated registration information
ii. you must safeguard any user name and password which we provide to you; and
iii. you authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your user name and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
- a. You acknowledge that we may, in our sole discretion and with or without notice:
i. vary the site or any part of the site including any register area; and
ii. modify or discontinue this site, any part of the site and the services available on it without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to:
i. charge fees; and
ii. to vary or amend the terms and conditions which cover such fees, for access to or use of all or some parts of the site.
- Site Content
- You acknowledge that Content on the Site is subject to copyright and possibly other intellectual property rights (Intellectual Property Rights). Unless you are expressly authorized by law you must not participate in or permit any other person to:
i. reproduce, sell, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our prior written consent; or
ii. reverse engineer any Content consisting of downloadable software; or
iii. use any Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose; or
iv. otherwise infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any person in using the Site or any Content.
- Nothing you do on or in relation to the Site will transfer any Intellectual Property Rights to you or license you to exercise any Intellectual Property Rights unless this is expressly stated.
- Use of the Site
- You must not
i. collect or store personal data about other users of the Site;
ii. violate any Applicable Law relating to your use of the Site;
iii. disrupt or interfere with the Site or servers or other software, hardware or equipment connected to or via the Site.
- Third Party Providers
- You acknowledge that parts of the Site and parts of the Content, are provided or maintained by Third Party Providers and not by us.
- Your correspondence or dealings with any Third Party Provider are solely between you and that Third Party Provider, and you agree that we will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
- Links and Advertisements
- We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site and are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site (including without limitation sites linked through advertisements or through any search engines).
- Some links which appear on the Site are automatically generated, and may be offensive or inappropriate to some people. The inclusion of any link does not imply that we endorse the linked site, and you use the links at your own risk.
- Your correspondence or dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers on the Site are solely between you and such advertisers.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of advertisements on the Site.
- Personal Data and Cookies
- During your use of the Site, we may issue to and request from your computer blocks of data known as "cookies". You must not alter any cookies sent to your computer from the Site and you must ensure that your computer sends correct and accurate cookies in response to any relevant request from the Site.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our web site and other web sites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- The Use of the Site Is At Your Risk
- You use this Site at your risk. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content. All information provided on or via the Site is for information purposes only. You should seek your own independent advice with respect to any Content.
- We endeavor to provide a convenient and functional Site, but we do not guarantee that the Content will be error free or that the Site or the server that operates it is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Although we will use reasonable endeavors to maintain the Content, we do not undertake to provide support or maintenance services for the Content.
- If your use of the Site results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, we will not be responsible for such costs.
- Without limiting the above provisions, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" and "as available" without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We exclude all representations and warranties to the fullest extent permissible under any Applicable Law.
- If a jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties in accordance with paragraph just above but allows limitations of a certain maximum extent then we limit our warranties to that extent.
- Limitation of Liability
- We will accept no liability whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings or any other loss resulting from your access to, reliance on, or use of, or inability to use the Site and the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence or any other legal theory, and whether or not we know of the possibility of such damage.
- If a jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability in accordance with paragraph just above but allows a limitation of a certain maximum extent then our liability is limited to that extent.
- Where you are required to register with us, you may cancel such registration at any time by notifying us.
- We may cancel your registration if you do not visit the Site for an extended period of time, or if we reasonably believe that you have violated any Applicable Laws, acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this agreement, or have violated our rights or those of another party.
- The provisions of these terms and conditions entitled "Use of the Site is at Your Risk", "General Provisions" and "Limitation of Liability," will survive cancellation of your registration or termination of this agreement.
- We will give you any necessary notices by posting them on the Site. You agree to check the Site for notices and will be considered to have received a notice when it is made available to you by posting on the Site.
- General Provisions
- This agreement will be governed by the laws of Hong Kong. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
- If any part of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Site or the Content or your breach of this agreement.
- The English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail over any Chinese version (if any) which is provided for information purposes only.